Sunday 5 July 2015

My Wife gives me Permission to Sleep with Church Members - Pastor confesses

It was middle of the night, Emeka Nwoji had this burning, uncontrollable urge to make love to his dear wife. The thoughts that filled his mind that very cold and lonely night were graphic and mentally he was plotting how to make love to the angel of his life in every vital and dangerous position he could think of. He wanted her totally satiated but still panting for more. Then suddenly he remembered they had had a little quarrel in the evening over the remote and the TV channel to switch to.

Emeka had lived with his wife for 12 years. He knew that getting her to forget the quarrel and accommodate his sexual needs would be a near impossible mission. As a sharp guy, he tried the use of body language. He stood up from the bed, stretched and groaned with desire as his eyes hungrily feasted on every contour of his wife’s naked body lying next to him.
Oh! How badly he wanted her. At the peak of his needs, he summoned courage to beg his wife to come to his aid.
“Hey don’t touch me. I’m tired of your insatiable sexual desires. My body aches and I am not in the mood,” she fired at him......Continue

Not ready to give up so easily, Emeka continued with his pleas to his wife to allow him to ‘do’ just once and he would not disturb her again for the night. He also reminded her that it was part of her obligation as a wife to satisfy his sexual needs as often as he had the urge.
This enraged his wife and she shot up from the bed, accusing him of wanting to turn her into a sex object.
“I need you, darling. This is supposed to be mutual. It is an act of love.”Nwoji pleaded.
“I don’t need this type of love. I want to have a good night sleep and I will like to be left alone sometimes. Ah-ah!!”
The man continued to plead but his wife become more offended by the disturbance.
“Let me advise you, do what other men do; get yourself a girlfriend in the church, who will be meeting some of your sexual demands. Me, I can’t cope again oh before you kill me.”
Nwoji was shocked that even in anger his wife could say something as wicked as that.
“You are advising me, a man of God, a pastor, to get a girlfriend and commit adultery just so you can sleep. Your sleep is more valuable than the anointing of God on my head?”
“I have finished telling you.” Mrs. Nwoji said, hissing angrily.
It was not long that just like the pre-destined step made for him by his wife, Mr. Nwoji fell to the temptations of a seductress and had an extra-marital affair for a while before he came back to his senses and sought forgiveness. But that put the first nail in the coffin that would seal the marriage. Later, when the problems were beyond what Nwoji could bear privately, he decided to narrate his story to arbiters of justice.
“It was as if I fell to an already made trap, because my depression really took the better part of me and made me vulnerable to all sorts of atrocities. I went astray and had an affair with a lady in the church. The relationship helped me ease the stress of the rejection that I suffered in the hands of my wife. The woman gave me sex, just the way I wanted it. But my conscience was always pricking me. So we only lasted for a while.
When I came back to my senses, I felt very remorseful about my adulterous life. I called my wife and in the presence of my father, I confessed my waywardness to her and prayed for her forgiveness. She nodded and said that she had forgiven me, but deep inside her heart she did not. I was certain that she could do anything to hurt me.
Prior to my confession, I had been having setbacks in my business. So I gathered up the little money I had, borrowed from friends and set up a booming business for her.”
Mr. Nwoji said he had thought that his wife’s attitude towards him would improve with time and she would become a dotting wife but he was mistaken.
“After that incident, we could hardly sit to chat, play or discuss. Our sex life was also suffering; we practically made love only whenever we were ready to make babies. Aside that, I would sleep facing the walls.
I was broke but my wife refused to care for my needs out of the proceeds of the business that I set up for her. She left me to die in hunger.
She became so obstinate and maintained that she wanted the marriage severed. I called virtually all my family members to intervene and broker peace between us, all to no avail. She was insisting that the marriage was better dissolved so we could go our separate ways. She maintained that there was nothing between us anymore.
After the fruitless meetings with my family members, I decided to leave the house for her. So early one morning, I packed my bags and made my leave. But before I left, I spoke to her in a very soft and gentle manner trying to make her change her mind, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. I left the house in tears and with a shattered heart,” he narrated.
As a former pastor who caught his first teeth of pastoral services with the well-known Assemblies of God Church, Olodi Apapa before moving on to establish the now sealed Glory of God ministries, he was ready to make his marriage work but kept meeting brick walls.
Mr. Nwoji narrated that after he left his wife, God had mercy on him and he met and married another woman, a good woman who cherished him. He said that together he and his new wife started rebuilding their lives. He was therefore surprised to start getting threats from his ex-wife.
His ex-wife went on to start spreading tales to whosoever cared to listen that Nwoji was deeply involved in rituals which made him super rich few years after their separation.
On that note, the worried but happily re-married man had to seek an avenue to redress the matter.
The ex-pastor also recalled that the TV remote drama wasn’t the real genesis of his marital woes.
He said they kicked off their marital bliss on a good note just like every other happily married couple until they had their first child.
“I met my wife in 1993 when I was still worshipping with Assemblies of God church Olodi Apapa were I was later made a pastor. We dated for a while and finally got married in 1998 in her home town Mbano, Imo State. We were living in peace and harmony. I entrusted all my financial assets to her. She was even the signatory to my account, that is to show you how much love and trust and I once had for her. Her true self was unmasked when her nephew was brought in to live with us. She was displaying a callous attitude towards the little boy and I was protesting, she took offence and it caused a serious fight between us and that was the first time I laid my hands on her. That fight stirred up lots of unsettled dust, she pin-pointed on it to do all sorts of mischief but I condoned it all, blaming myself for my inability to tame my anger.”
Ngozi, Mr. Nwoji’s ex-wife, has since been served court orders never to harass or embarrass Emeka and his new wife or face the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"