Saturday 8 July 2017

I AM MY BUSINESS

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to this great group (I AM MY BUSINESS),where you have  the avenue and right to showcase our individual businesses
Have once read a book "How to sell Anything to Anybody" By Joe Girard,the world's greatest salesman, the Guinness book of records named him twelve times.....
Salesman are made not born. If I did it,you can do it. I guarantee it....
Nobody can be a great salesman without wanting something very much
  I went for a training with a friend 2009 on Entrepreneur and we were asked to buy à book "You can win" By Kiv Khera" which change my mentality about Business and more....

***Contact Admin for PINNED POST & COVER PHOTO....For APA(Approved Paid Advert)

Feel free to post your goods and services....with the right details to get the right buyers.....

Rules &Regulations;
Nude Photos and videos are not allowed
No Group file
No Get rich link
No Get rich scheme
Defaulters will be blocked from the group..

Thanks for being part of this group

Welcome once again to "I Am My Business"
Online Marketing....... The Best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"