Tuesday 26 May 2015

I Am Not Afraid Of The Buhari Government - Ifeanyi Ubah



The managing director and chief executive officer of Capital Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, Ifeanyi Ubah has attributed his action of releasing 13 million litres of fuel onto the Nigerian market as the fuel scarcity in the country was biting harder, as his own contribution to the economic development of Nigeria.

In an interview this morning with Channels TV and monitored by Naij.com, the former governorship aspirant in Anambra state faulted the decision of his colleagues in the Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria to embark on a strike without adequately consulting him as a founding and executive member of the association.
Ubah said: “My concern was more about the welfare of Nigerians and the fact that many people were dying. We had to rescue MTN yesterday if not they would have shut down completely by now. We also had to rescue 13 hospitals because patients were dying”. 
He also dismissed suggestions by some people that the action he took was political in order to
According to Ubah:”I have no skeleton in my cupboard to hide. I am not afraid of the incoming government because I have not committed any crime. I do not regret my support for President Goodluck Jonathan in the last elections. It is about Nigeria not about any individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"