Tuesday 26 May 2015

I’m so happy to be married to the girl of my dreams – Kanye West

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who have 23-month-old daughter North together – recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary. Photo: Getty Images...

While Kanye is sharing his happiness, his wife, Kim Kardashian is also celebrating the milestone with her 32 million Twitter followers as she has been sharing never-before seen snaps of the couple’s ‘wedding week’....






Kim, I’m so happy to be married to the girl of my dreams… I love you and Nori so much!!! I would find you in any lifetime.


Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who have 23-month-old daughter North together – recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary. Photo: Getty Images...

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/05/im-so-happy-to-be-married-to-the-girl-of-my-dreams-kanye-west/ Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"