Sunday 21 June 2015

Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Share Beautiful Father's Day Tributes to Bruce/ Caitlyn Jenner, With Childhood Pics


On Father's Day 2015, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner paid special tributes to Caitlyn Jenner.
The 19-year-old and 17-year-old sisters and Keeping Up With the Kardashians stars posted on Instagram on Sunday childhood photos themselves with the Olympian, who recently transitioned to become a woman.
"My whole life, this soul was my daddy and just because your appearance is different now doesn't mean you were any less of a father to me my entire life," Kendall wrote. "Happy Father's Day to the person who raised me, and taught me everything I know, my hero."
"Happy Father's Day my little light of sunshine," Kylie wrote, quoting Caitlyn as saying, "You can still call me dad, Kylie. No matter what I'm always going to be your father. That's never going to change.
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"