Monday 22 June 2015

This was how, Laide Bakare, Davido, the Okoyes and others celebrated the Father's day (photos)

Shout out to all the ah-mazing dads out there, we couldn’t even imagine a life without fathers!
Our Nigerian celebrities were not left out of yesterday’s Father’s day celebration.
The mums and wives amongst them shared photos of the men in their lives while the Fathers in return, shared photos of their wives and kids.
Actress Nse Ikpe Etim shared  a cute pic of herself with her husband Clifford Sule in bed and wrote “Happy Father’s Day to an amazing Man..#partnerincrime #funnyfaces#fathersday”

Psqaure manager, Jude Okoye shared this adorable photo of himself & his daughter when she was a new-born and wrote “That moment you realize everything’s changed for the best. Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers in the world”
Psquare’s Paul Okoye,  who is far away in South Africa to shoot a new music video shared adorable photos of his son and niece. in celebration of Father’s Day! These two are so cute.
He shared a family photo showing off his wife too.
Super star Wizkid also showed his son, Boluwatife  and captioned it, “love my Boluwatife till death! Everything I do is for u little man, I got you like no one else will! Blessing to my life”
New dad and singer Davido chose too spoil his baby girl.
Psquare’s Peter Okoye also shared a photos of his children, Aliona and Cameron
Singer Flavor showed off his babymama and child.
He said “Happy father’s day to all the great fathers.thanks to God and to ugegbe oyibo for giving me my lookalike Gabrielle.”
Simi Esiri posted this picture of hubby Dr. Sid and their baby on their first Fathers’ Day celebration.
She captioned the picture saying:
“Happy Father’s Day to my love! It’s your very 1st one. Thank you Lord for allowing us to see a day like this. Today is a special day to recognise what an incredible daddy & husband you are @iamdrsid. From the moment our little girl was born, you’ve been devoted to caring and loving our princess… From changing nappies (I don’t know any man who enjoys diaper duty like you do!!), feeding her, rocking our bundle of joy to sleep, setting up her nursery all night (I still can’t get over that!!)… The list goes on. You go over and beyond for your family and everyone you love. Thank you for being a wonderful example. To many more… God bless you. Baby Sidney and I love you! Always and forever!! “
Rapper M.I on the other hand chose to show off his dad since he ain’t a dad yet.
fada mi
He captioned it “My hero.. My mentor.. My teacher.. My father.. Happy Father’s Day dad”
fada ali
Kanny-wood star, Ali Nuhu showed off his daughter, singer Emma Nyra also showed off her dad.
And then Yoruba movie star, Laide Bakare shared a family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"