Sunday 31 May 2015

"I am NOT Yusuf Buhari" Young Man Whose Pics Has Gone Viral Sets Record Straight

Nigeria - A young man, Kabir Hadeija, whose picture has gone viral as the son of President Muhammadu Buhari has come out to set things straight.
Although they clearly look alike, he definitely isn't the son of Nigeria's new president.
"My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia...There's a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and not Yusuf Buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I'm real" he said via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"