Wednesday 27 May 2015

Nigerians Speak On Oral Sex


                                   
Many have argued over the indulgence of people in oral sex, it is a debatable topic so to speak because of its acceptance and rejection from people’s psychological and spiritual believe.


Some argued that it is sinful while others attest to it as a way of being creative in relationship, especially marriages.
Oral sex which is an act of stimulating the genitals of one’s partner either with the aid of mouth-lips or tongue is practiced by those that thinks is a way of fulfilling their sexual pleasures asides from penetration. Read more....




Abigail
 
It is not encouraging at all. I don’t see the need for such practices and I won’t advise anyone to involve in it. It doesn’t give room for Godliness and it can encourage gay practices.
 
Blacky
For me I think oral sex is more romantic. It gives more pleasure when having sex.

Oluwakemi
It is a welcome idea if married couples go in this direction to satisfy their sexual desire, it would be safe for such couple than regular people who engage in random oral sex which can expose them to diseases.

Abimbola
By my findings, it could bring more pleasure n fun to couple’s romance, some ladies enjoy their men playing with their vagina or better still clitoris n men blow job as d case may be.

Darkriss
To me, it is a share waste of time. I don’t see any fun in that and really I can’t just do.

Omobola
It is okay for a long distance relationship. I can’t condemn it though.  However, it also has to do with individuals.

Sandra
I feel 90% of men these days prefer oral. From my own research and knowledge, men prefer to be given head because the whole idea of penetration doesn’t satisfy their sexual pleasures the way it used to be.

Olatade
 I can’t imagine the idea of oral sex, not even in this age where you can’t trust anyone. I don’t know what he of her has done and I will put my mouth there or let her head me? God created the space to be used so I don’t see the need for extra thing.


Comfort
 I don’t want to sound spiritual so let me just take it from the cleanliness aspect of it. I think it is dirty and it can lead to lack of trust. Sex is psychological and we all try to play smart with the partner in order not to be seen like a novice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"