Friday 29 May 2015

Inaugural Speech: I Belong To Nobody, I Will End Boko Haram & Rescue Chibok Gi

The newly sworn-in president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has WARNED again that he belongs to nobody but EVERYBODY. The president said this during his inaugural speech at the Eagle Square after he was sworn in. I am immensely grateful to God, today marks a triumph for Nigeria, he said.


He also hailed the outgoing president, Goodluck Jonathan and acknowledged the social media for making his efforts come through. Continue...


Here are some of the key points he also made;

I intend to keep my oath and serve as president to everybody

He says the military's command centre will move to Maiduguri until Boko Haram is defeated

I will not permit corruption at all levels of government as far as the constitution allows me

We cannot claim to have defeated Boko Haram without rescuing the #ChibokGirls and all other innocent persons held hostage

We will guard against every form of human right violation, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"No spam comments please, out of topic comments may be deleted"